Friday, December 12, 2008

Bali 2008 - December 11

Well, last night was Lace's turn with whatever made me so sick. I had originally thought that the chicken sandwich I had for lunch on Tuesday disagreed with me, but obviously that wasn't it. We got Made to drive us to Murni's for lunch, but Lace didn't feel like eating so she and Jake went back home while Macaela and I visited the ATM and went grocery shopping.

When we got back, the kids did some reading and writing for a couple of hours. Macaela wanted to go swimming and I needed to go online so we went to Melati . . . again. They have a very limited menu, and I think we've had it all.

The tokay that lives in my ceiling has apparently gotten comfortable with me. He's hanging out just above the light bulb on the balcony and he didn't run when I went to get the camera. I appreciate the tokays; they eat their weight in bugs! I just wish I could get a picture of him licking his eyeballs!

No comments: