Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bali 2008 - December 10

I had thought that we might visit Nina and her family today, but I was up sick all night, and still not feeling well this morning, so I slept until 3:30. Lace took this opportunity to get some packing done, the kids did homework, and they all played cards. It rained off and on all day, so it was just as well we weren't going anywhere.

When I did finally wake up, everyone was hungry so we walked to Melati. I took the computer to catch up on things. Lace and the kids ate dinner (I had a boiled egg with butter), then they went home. I stayed behind to stay on the internet. At some point it started raining again. I kept messing around, waiting for it to stop, but it didn't and it was getting late. Finally I packed up and asked to borrow an umbrella. The only one they had was really broken, so the waitress wrapped my backpack in plastic to keep the computer dry. I tromped home in the rain to find everyone on the balcony playing rummy.

No comments: