Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm Baaaack

Originally this was supposed to be a travel blog, but I haven't travelled in a while.  I've found over the years that my family visits places that quite often make people say "You went where?," which, of course, is how I came up with the name for this blog.  Yesterday I went back and re-read everything I'd posted since I first started this adventure, and I wish that I hadn't let things get in the way of finishing my posts for the last couple of trips.  There are details here that I had completely forgotten about!  So, I've decided to make this not just about where I've travelled to, but about any place I go that I think might interest someone.  This would include cities, restaurants, stores, theme parks, whatever!  To those who followed me through Bali, thanks for reading!  And for all of you out there, I hope you enjoy my commentary . . .

No comments: